Scandinavian Design School offers online preparatory courses to art, design and architecture degree studies. Based in Finland, we combine the world’s top-ranking education with Scandinavian design expertise. Scandinavian Design School was established in 2020 as a part of Teho-Opisto, which has been teaching preparatory courses to art, design and architecture degree studies in Finland since 2009. We have students from all over the world participating in our online classes: USA, Japan, India, Vietnam, UK and Norway to name a few.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who will join our team to help us build interesting, pedagogical and engaging course and marketing content. We offer a part-time job with flexible c. 10-15 hours per week in the center of Helsinki in a relaxed but ambitious environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Assisting in the new course structure creation process
- Assisting in the marketing content creation
- Writing engaging texts as well as taking and editing photos
- Experimenting, analyzing results and learning
YOU CAN DO THE FOLLOWING THINGS
- You write compelling text in English
- You are creative, meticulous about the quality of your work and like to make even crazy ideas come to life but enjoy doing routine tasks as well.
- You are able to work flexibly on upcoming tasks with a short turnaround.
- You are competent with visual content creation tools (Adobe cc) and video edit basics (Final Cut Pro)
- You are capable of working independently and meeting deadlines
- You are interested in art, design and architecture
- You can be a student or just graduated. If we find a right person, we can teach you the necessary tools.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Creative and diverse work with agile and ambitious team.
- An environment for learning and developing your skills with each task and project.
- Responsibility and freedom, but also training and help when needed
- Part-time work of about 10-15 h/ week flexibly according to your own schedule
- A fun office in the center of Helsinki with opportunity to work partially remotely.